Finance – Payroll Administrator
- Performs analysis to check the accuracy of the payroll runs.
- Prints manual checks for employees where applicable, and ensures proper signatures are obtained as necessary, before checks are released.
- Closes the payroll system to the General Ledger and prepares the proper reports and balances the payroll accounts trial balance.
- Completes monthly reconciliation of all accrued payroll liabilities in the general ledger to the payroll system.
- Completes the payroll system for all new properties that have not yet started operations.
- Manages inquires from all company employees regarding payroll processes